AESTHETIC SHEET INDEX;
1. Thread Count –the number of woven threads per inch, the higher the better, yes size matters.
2. Sateen- a type of cotton weave. Although made from 100% cotton sateen has smooth silk feel to it, not what you want though because the threads are not woven tightly together so they don’t last very long.
3. Egyptian cotton – a type of cotton known to be very soft due to its long fibres. Some sheets may say ‘long staple cotton’ essentially these are one and the same.
RULES FOR BUYING SHEETS;
1. 100% cotton only! Let’s not be cheap on this one, besides, synthetic sheets feel like sh*t.
2. Avoid jersey sheets like the plague bro. Those are fine, if you’re a varsity freshman. And I doubt any lady appreciates some summer sexy time on top of jersey sheets.
3. Variety is the spice for life, have at least 3 sets. You should be changing your sheets once a week, not negotiable and she’ll thank you for it.
4. Stick with neutral colours; you’re not in kindergarten anymore.
AESTHETIC ADVICE AND EXTRAS;
1.Dope Pillows –pillows range from dirt cheap to Dior expensive. Usually, the middle ground is a good bet as cheap foamy pillows don’t feel good at all.
2.Badass comforter- you have two choices, a synthetic comforter or a white goose down comforter which is a bit more expensive but worth every cent. The quality of a down comforter is measured with a number called ‘fill power’; you guessed it, the higher the better.
3.Down Blanket – for those hot summer nights when a comforter is too much but like me you’re not a fan of sleeping with only a sheet.
4.Bed skirt – if you have cool wooden bed frame you don’t need this. if you’re rocking that metal frame that came with your mattress, cover that ugly sh*t up or better yet, grow up and buy a decent base frame.