In the last five years smartphones have made a miraculous entry into the lives of millions of people thanks to the wide range apps available to smartphone users. The Aesthetic team had a chat with our Resident Tech Guru(Mathew Peterson) about the handiest six apps that every iPhone user or Android user should have.
1. Flipboard where all your social networks meet. this app allows you to see most magazines and social feeds you could need at one place
2. Avast mobile security & antivirus this nifty little tool is a necessity for all users it allows you to track your stolen android, lock the phone or even text the thief it even protects from a notorious foe ,the virus.
3. Tinder is one for the singles on the prowl this app allows you to search for singles girls or guys . If the guy/girl tickles your fancy all u have to do is simply swipe right if not decline and swipe left. if you both users swipe right then your free to chat if not you have to keeping looking
4. Vyclon allows you to record on different devices so you can get a multi-view shot perfect for all those tricksters who have something to record . Make your videos the best
5. Vault the best app to keep your pics, chats and contacts under wrap. Never found a better app to keep the side chick a side chick. Must have for all those secretive gents out there
6. Mumble an intelligent app that controls the vibrations that you receive on the text you get. This app notifies you when you get a text about business or sport or even checks if you get a one-word text it recognises over a hundred emoticons or emoji a definite must have for all users.
Smartphones keep getting better and so do apps I’m guessing you’re just going to need to wait for the next six apps all users need.